This was quite challenging: Meet the expectations of pilots who wanted to keep the compacity of the SYS’Nav while benefiting from the functions and technologies of the SYS’Evolution.
The first technical lines of this instrument took shape in 2018. Listening to the pilots and the retailers, we felt that the perfect instrument was in the association of the SYS’Nav versatility (robustness, reliability, ease of use, battery life, installation on the risers…) and the SYS’Evolution performance (large screen, perfect readability, functions, connectivity…). This was an ambitious
specification which gave us much more work than we had imagined first!
We had to use our 10 years experience to fit in the size of a SYS’Nav all the technology to meet the expectations of the pilots without any sacrifices. In search of each available square millimeters to make the most complete and performing instrument possible.
The result is clear, the SYS’Nav XL is today the most versatile and lightest instrument on the market. Whether you are a beginner, an XC pilot, a Hike’n’Fly pilot, a Vol Bivouac pilot, an adventurer, a PPG pilot or a competitor, the SYS’Nav XL will be an ideal companion during the entire career of a pilot.
- Function : Alti-Vario-GPS with G-force meter
- connectivity : Bluetooth
- Size : 10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm
- Weight : 81gr
- Topography : Worldwide
- Road map : Worldwide
- Airspaces : Worldwide
- Screen : 2.7 inch high contrast 240×400 pixels
- Volume : 4 levels & OFF position
- Autonomy : From 10 to 40h
- Memory : 2000h flight (1pt/sec)
- Waypoints : 25 000
- Routes : 200 routes of 150 waypoints max
- Output files : IGC, GPX and KML
- Online flightbook : included
- Risers fixing : included
- Thermal sniffer : activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s
- Instant vario : Yes via 3-Axis Accelerometer
- weather station : Yes via configurable screen